Wednesday, January 7, 2009



This is little Adysen born November 9 2006. She is now a crazy little two year but talks like an adult. Last week she went with daddy to the store and decided to use one of her not so cute words. S*** came out of my little princess's mouth to everyone surprise especially her daddy. We have no clue where she picked that word up, but it is amazing how they start so innocent and by two that all changes. She loves dolls, princesses, dress-ups, make-up and animals. Depending on the day, she likes to be referred to as princess or barbie.

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny. My 4 year old picked up "Oh my G**" last year from a movie and we had a discussion and this year in October it was "What the he**?" so again, we had a discussion. My husband and I never swear so I know he picked it up from movies. good luck! Cute kids.

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow